Monday, February 18

Postings will be out tomorrow.
Up till now, i question if my parents have
felt disappointed with my grades.
But i know my siblings had.
Though that sense of disapproval
didn't come strongly from both sides,
that feeling of letdown has always been there.
I wouldn't be bold enough to say that letdown was unintentional
cos fact was that the ultimate results wasn't the
fruit of great diligence nor consistency.
Nevertheless, I was thankful for a 17.

Then again, greed would sink in occasionally.
Greed for better grades that would get me into the
college i desired.
Perhaps, it's time to put aside pride and
succumb to humbleness.
This would mean to overcome some self barrier
and accept what's now and to be, tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home