Sunday, March 13

it's not possible anymore
i can never get to care the least for my feelings anymore
i hanged up
you never bothered
i told you im upset
you said there's nothing you can do
you called me mad
you said it's enough
when i told you im upset
you called your mum to the phone
to scold me
i will never forget
you did this once
you're doing it again
she said i/we will not have a good ending
i will never forget
you allowed your family time and again
and yourself
to keep hurting me
and trample on my pride
i hate you
i hate myself for being so weak
for shedding yet another tear for you
cos you're not worth it
i hate myself for being like that in front of the younger ones
in front of my dad
making everyone worry
i need to start thinking for people i love
dad says it's only when we think for others
will we have the motivation for the things we do
there will only be more future similar days like today
stop
and let go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home